Gulf Shores/Orange Beach I-65 and I-10 in Foley, Alabama - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-30-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
Billy Bussman

Default Gulf Shores/Orange Beach I-65 and I-10 in Foley, Alabama

Newer Developement with all the room in the world for the big rig motorcoach rv. Minimum size is '32 feet and maximum age is 15 years old or newer.

Going rates: $55.00 to $70.00 per night depending on season and if it's a Gold lot. $350.00 to $400.00 weekly. Special for 3 or more coaches meeting or traveling together is only $45.00 per night. Rentals are in Phase 1. You can make purchases in Phase 3 as of this posting.Luxury RV Resort in Gulf Shores Alabama | Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Emerald Coast | Bella Terra RV Resort

[h=1]Bella Terra Resort Amenities[/h]
Bella Terra of Gulf Shores is an upscale RV resort community designed with the discriminating RVer in mind. Residents and visitors of our luxury resort on the Emerald Coast will enjoy these amenities:
  • Oversized RV lots for sale or rent (lots as large as 5000 sq ft)
  • Fenced-in Dog Park with ample space for your furry friends to run freely
  • 2/3 of the resort open-space landscaped in tropical, lush foliage and flowers
  • Zero-entry, infinity-edge pool (heated year round)
  • Jacuzzi & sauna
  • Center Piece Lake – fully stocked for fishing (Fishing is “Coming Soon”)
  • Expansive lake views seen from throughout the resort
  • Grand Clubhouse with outdoor firepit
  • Owner’s-only clubhouse – “Coming Soon”
  • Private movie theater
  • Numerous championship-caliber golf courses in the immediate area
  • Activities director and daily programmed activities & events
  • On-site general store – “Coming Soon”
  • On-site laundry facilities
  • Business center
  • Free Wifi internet access
  • Easy interstate access
  • 200 amps per lot. 120 amps reserved for each lot amenities
  • Fully-appointed fitness center
  • Multi-use sport court, as well as bocce ball, putting greens, horseshoes, and shuffle board – “Coming Soon”
  • Private bath houses with all inclusive shower suites and restrooms

[h=1]Driving Directions[/h]GPS Coordinates: 30 degrees, 20’ 52.58” N – 87 degrees, 39’ 36.76” W[TABLE="class: directions"]
[TR]
[TD]
View Larger Map
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Note: Google Maps often suggests taking James Road. This road is not suitable for RVs – please use Brinks Willis Road instead.
Common Approaches
From I-65
  1. Travel SOUTH on I-65 to EXIT 37 and turn SOUTH (highway 59 towards Gulf Shores).
  2. Travel about 39 miles and take the GULF SHORES/ORANGE BEACH exit onto the Beach Expressway.
  3. Travel through (3) red lights (9 miles), then turn right onto BRINKS WILLIS RD.
  4. Travel 500 yards then turn left onto Via Bella Terra.
From I-10
  1. I-10 to exit 44 (Loxley) and turn southbound.
  2. Travel south on Hwy 59 approximately 15 miles and take the GULF SHORES/ORANGE BEACH exit onto the Beach Expressway
  3. You will go through three (3) lights. A half mile south of CR 12, take a right onto Brinks Willis Road. The resort is 500 yards west of the Expressway on the left hand side.
From Beach Express Toll Bridge
  1. Travel NORTH on the Foley Beach Expressway 4.2 miles to Co. Rd. 12 and make a U-TURN to head back south on the Expressway.
  2. Take the first RIGHT on BRINKS WILLIS RD.
  3. Travel 500 yards then turn left onto Via Bella Terra.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

View Larger Map
Common Approaches

From I-65

1. Travel SOUTH on I-65 to EXIT 37 and turn SOUTH (highway 59 towards Gulf Shores).
2. Travel about 39 miles and take the GULF SHORES/ORANGE BEACH exit onto the Beach Expressway. 3. Travel through (3) red lights (9 miles), then turn right onto BRINKS WILLIS RD.
4. Travel 500 yards then turn left onto Via Bella Terra.

From I-10

1. I-10 to exit 44 (Loxley) and turn southbound.
2. Travel south on Hwy 59 approximately 15 miles and take the GULF SHORES/ORANGE BEACH exit onto the Beach Expressway
3. You will go through three (3) lights. A half mile south of CR 12, take a right onto Brinks Willis Road. The resort is 500 yards west of the Expressway on the left hand side.

From Beach Express Toll Bridge

1. Travel NORTH on the Foley Beach Expressway 4.2 miles to Co. Rd. 12 and make a U-TURN to head back south on the Expressway.
2. Take the first RIGHT on BRINKS WILLIS RD.
3. Travel 500 yards then turn left onto Via Bella Terra.