What are your go to gadets? MP3, Ipods, Tablets, Ipads, kindles? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-05-2012, 02:53 AM   #1
Randy J

Question What are your go to gadets? MP3, Ipods, Tablets, Ipads, kindles?

There are so many electronic gadets. How is one suppose to know what they need?

You have cell phones, MP3/ipods, Tablets/ipads, Readers/kindles, the nook and many others. I don't even know them all. Then you have the traditional desktop computer and laptops.

I was thinking about getting a reader. Right now we have two cellphones and one laptop. I don't think I could learn to use much more. This electronic stuff is a lot to keep up with!

What do you own? How much do you need? What is a must for when you travel?

Leeann

1991 Newell Coach
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

"If I lose today, I can look forward to winning tomorrow, and if I win today, I can expect to lose tomorrow. A sure thing is no fun.”

"Sometimes I pretend to be Normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me." lol!
Randy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:51 AM   #2
express1

3 laptops, 1 desktop, 1 ipad, 1 ipod, 1 zune, 6 bluetooth headsets, 3 hd tvs, 2 garmins, many camera, 2 cellphones, 1 full size keyboard, at least a dozen power supplies, way to many remote controls. With the exception of the cellphones and laptops we have duplicates at home.

TO MUCH STUFF!
1 bottle of JACK!

express1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:36 AM   #3
The Newell

Quote:
Originally Posted by express1 View Post
3 laptops, 1 desktop, 1 ipad, 1 ipod, 1 zune, 6 bluetooth headsets, 3 hd tvs, 2 garmins, many camera, 2 cellphones, 1 full size keyboard, at least a dozen power supplies, way to many remote controls. With the exception of the cellphones and laptops we have duplicates at home.

TO MUCH STUFF!
1 bottle of JACK!
Move over Jack because Morgans the Captain on deck!

Home Base: Riverside, CA

If anyone needs my contact info private message me and I will send it to you.

-Joseph-
The Newell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #4
SharkRacing

Mr Jack! Is it Jack Be Nimble or Jack Be Quick by chance?

I have enough electronic gadgets that I could recycle the gold out of them and have a couple of ounces. Where do you start? 2) iphones, 1) ipad, 3) ipods, 2) sets of Bose noise cancelling headsets, 1) x-box, 3 HD TV's in the coach when we roll.....If I'm missing something I'll add it. Of Express1 a fully stocked liqueur cabinet.

2005 45' Quad Slide
Featherlite Enclosed

The rest is too long to list.
SharkRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:39 PM   #5
MrE

Don't know if I have a number one go to gadget, seems like I couldn't get by without a combination. :-)

I have a JVC digital media receiver that I paid under $90 for that has hands free bluetooth (I consider this a must), iPhone/iTouch/Android compatible, front USB and AUX connections. My wife loves audible books and they make the miles roll by really fast. With the USB connection I can load up a thumb drive with assorted music and put it on random-all and have hours/days of music. With the AUX connection I can listen to my portable XM radio.

I also have a WiFi hotspot app on my phone that allows me to use the laptop on the road. This works great for finding the best price on diesel, and then I use Google maps to route me there. This also works for restaurants, golf courses, RV dump stations, service facilities, etc.

I also have a Garmin GPS, I use this in conjunction with the Google maps. Google maps is more up to date, but wants to route you on side roads on occasion and I use the Garmin to decide which routing works out best.
1986 40' Dog House #86
0 hp 8V92 Allison HT740
Soon to be 500hp ISM with ZF 6 Speed
MrE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:08 AM   #6
express1

I forgot my electric tooth brush, and4g verizon mifi.. or I couldn't respond to this!!
express1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:52 PM   #7
FJGuard

express1 and SharkRacing you boys got it going on! I thought I was a gadet junky but I don't think I can top your lists.
FJGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:53 PM   #8
FJGuard

I take that back...How many guns you got?
FJGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #9
Gone Busing

FJ, I've have 23 guns with electronic devices mounted on them but only keep a couple with us in the bus. Maybe I should roof mount one of the bigger guys. Don't get alarmed folks I'm only kidding!

Comparing Luxury Motor Coaches
Gone Busing is offline   Reply With Quote