air bags - Page 3 - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #41
HoosierDaddy

leobess,
I'm not familiar with your system but I'd start at the travel solenoids . Use a test light to determine if they are getting 12V. They should magnetically attract a screwdriver etc if they are energized. If you have a "brainbox" for your leveling system check inside it for fuses. There may be a solenoid in the system that supplies higher amperage 12V to your solenoids. Also check the dash switch with a test light.

1993 Newell 45'#316, 1976 Trans Am 455, 1967 GTO, 1953 Chevrolet 3105 (panel truck),1952 Chevrolet 3600,1969 Airstream Overlander. Always fixing something!
HoosierDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:50 PM   #42
leobess

Default air suspension bags

well I'm back, I went out and checked a few items. and had no luck.On my dash I have a switch that moves it from the travel mode to the leveling mode, when the coach is in the level mode a light comes on, to let me know its in the leveling mode.I'm going to let this thing rest till after chrismas. its getting a little cold outside to work. at least its cold in annapolis, md.I'll keep you guys informed. again thanks for everthing merry christmas leobess

leobess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:00 PM   #43
leobess

Default air bages wont air up

well I'm back and I've got it fixed, I messed with it till i could not go any farther.So I took it to a place where they work on busses.At first, they repaced a leveling rod valve for the right rear wheel,also a valve for the brake pedal,because it leaked air.After the repaire on the brake pedal, it worked, But getting back to the right rear wheel, it still did'nt air up, so the man started to work on the solenoids, and found two of them had a bad ground, he cleaned them up and stared the engine, BINGO it worked. This is after a lot of greenbacks were paid.So from here on in if it doe'nt work check the ground first Again I would like to thank you for all the information. Please overlook the way I write because I dont know any better Leobess

leobess is offline   Reply With Quote