Should we finance a newer newell with slides or pay cash for an older newell coach? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Go Back   Luxury Coach Lifestyles > Coach Ownership and More > Coach/Bus Buyer and Seller Exchange
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Log in Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
Ron in South Dakota

Default Should we finance a newer newell with slides or pay cash for an older newell coach?

Just wondering if anyone has used essex finance credit union? or who has had good luck with who? I hear its kinda hard to get financing right now even if your score is 750-800.? Am I better off with an older used Newell or a little newer coach with slides and a small payment? I was looking at a 1994 newell but if I go the route of a loan I would want to step up to at least a double slide. Whats your thoughts owners?

Thank you for your responses!