hi guys .. very new here.. not to Newell and certainly not to motorsports - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-17-2012, 03:41 AM   #1
carroll

Default hi guys .. very new here.. not to Newell and certainly not to motorsports

hi guys .. very new here.. not to Newell and certainly not to motorsports on a club level... I run all year .. in the summer Watkins Glen, Mid Ohio , Pocono, Lime Rock, Summit Point, Road America and in Canada Mosport, Calabogie and Mont Tremblant... then I start working my way to Florida in November and usually run VIR, Road Atlanta and Barber on the way to Tampa where I store everything for the winter... then fly back and forth to run Sebring until spring time and then start north.. I love it.. and love being in my Newell..
Old 08-17-2012, 03:58 AM   #2
Neweller

Carroll welcome to the Newell Talk Forums. It's really exciting to have racers like yourself on here sharing. I am an avid motorsports fan and have both, circle and road racing experience. Not currently active wish I were, I got busted up a few years back in a crash and never got back into it. The bug has been biting. It really sounds like you got some serious racing blood and conquer one hell of a schedule. But you got a like it! I am familiar with most of those tracks and have dreamed of driving them. So So Cool!

Ken
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:04 AM   #3
The Newell

Welcome Carroll

You have found the most informative website for Newells on the internet. If you have questions/answers please post them, again glad to have you aboard.

Joseph

Home Base: Riverside, CA

If anyone needs my contact info private message me and I will send it to you.

-Joseph-
The Newell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
carroll

Thanks everyone.... average about 40 track days a year... and yes it is a blast... it gives a destination .. get to meet many different people and the people who participate are generally speaking really nice people to share a weekend with
Old 08-18-2012, 07:42 PM   #5
Hugo

carroll that is great! A route of destinations is always nice. 40 track days a year? That's burning some serious rubber!
Old 09-09-2012, 07:44 PM   #6
SHELBYONE

Man how nice it would be to have 40 track days of fun a year. I like the travel that goes with it and all the competitors too.
SHELBYONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #7
carroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHELBYONE View Post
Man how nice it would be to have 40 track days of fun a year. I like the travel that goes with it and all the competitors too.
You can do it too... after all it is only one long weekend a month....
Old 09-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #8
Ron Skeen

What is your next track destination? What do you race? I have race Karts on about all of the the tracks you mention and have done track days on my BMW K 1200S. I am getting to old for the Bike track days buts have done some Bondurant Schools in Phoenix along with some Nascar Ovals Atlanta and Bristol. Do a lot of Trail Riding now with a Polaris RZR and a Can Am Outlander 1000 ET.Still enjoy going fast and looking for something else
1996 Newell 45' #422
2004 Newell 45'8" #689
60 Series Detriot
Yellow Dodge Truck
Ron Skeen is offline   Reply With Quote