Newell Factory Direct Sales are Obviously Up! Whether it is New or Used - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-20-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
Neweller

Default Newell Factory Direct Sales are Obviously Up! Whether it is New or Used

After a recent study of how the Newell Coach Factory has fared regarding 2012 coach sales volumes, it has become obvious that if you see a particular unit at the factory and really like it, you best be jumping at the opportunity before someone else does. Most are not sticking around long. With Newell currently only producing 24 units a year right now, has created an even more demand for their later model coaches. This has also trickled down to the older ranks. Many older motorhomes of lessor quality have plummeted much lower than the older luxury coaches built by Newell Coach, of Miami, OK.

For their latest hot list go here: Pre-Owned Coaches: Where Luxury and Savings Meet - Newell Coach

For the best in sales service I highly recommend Mr. Brian Pitts who can be contacted by email at: brianp@newellcoach.com Or by phone at: 1-888-363-9355 for a great deal on a Newell Factory Certified Pre-Owned unit. I have personally checked out most of their existing stock and will attest to their great condition.

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:34 AM   #2
JAYANNWINTER

Ken, I believe you are to be correct. We were recently at the factory and stay on top of there sales while in the market to upgrade possibly to a slightly newer Newell. Noticing the selection is not what we've seen in the past. Then again we visited Featherlite not long ago and they seem to be moving them too. I thought maybe because it is near the end of the year? Just not so certain?

This is a great problem for Newell to havel.;

JAYANNWINTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:07 PM   #3
fulltiming

There is a new article out in RV Business about Newell sales and new features.

Newell Stays in Step with Luxury Coach Market | RV Business
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
8V92 DDEC-2, HT740
PT Cruiser GT with Remco Transmission Pump
https://newellowner.com/newell-photos/
fulltiming is offline   Reply With Quote