2002 Newelll Arriving at Motor Homes of Texas - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-18-2012, 11:59 PM   #1
MarkofSJC

Default 2002 Newelll Arriving at Motor Homes of Texas

Hey, I just got an email with some nice pictures of a 2002 Mid-Entery Newell.

Here's what he sent me...

Just unit was just purchased by MOT and will be coming to the lot by the weekend. Price tag is $250,000.00. Let me know if this is a unit you would be interested and what you think of the just the few pictures that I have.

Description: 2002 Newell Newell w/3 Slides
ULTRA LUXURY.. Newell Coach 2002 45 ft. with a 3 color paint scheme and under 55,000 miles.
FEATURES: Detroit Diesel 60 engine w/DDEC, 500hp, Allison 6-speed World Transmission, Jake Brake, Aqua-Hot System, Smart Tire system, and 20kw Generator, Air sealed Triple-Slide floor plan, Flat Floors in Slide-outs, raised roofline, keyless Mid Entry with power step, Gaggenau electric shore power cord reel, joey beds in lower compartment, InMotion DSS w/dual LNB, second DSS receiver, 2 forty-two inch Plasma flat screens, Alpine DVD navigation system, either net hub in bay(8port), 2 double 14/M unit central air conditioning, central vacuum with attachments, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, Jennaire side by side refrigerator, Microwave, garbage disposal, stacked washer and dryer(220V) and 2 burner cook top.
THE INTERIOR IS ELEGANTLY DESIGNED IN LIGHT NEUTRALS... Designer ceiling treatment, carpet with inlays, powered Hunter Douglas silhouette shades, indirect lighting behind valances, sun roof in rear walk-in closet, split bath with granite/marble lavy tops and ceiling fan in master stateroom, Corian counter tops in the galley with custom cabinetry, booth dinette with a granite/marble table, convertible sofa, driver's seat and co-pilot recliner all upholstered in leather. There is a security Safe for your valuables.
Thank you,

Riche Crowell

If anyone wants to see pictures, pm me and I'll forward Riche's email.

MarkofSJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 04:18 AM   #2
afrench45

I'm assuming it's this coach? Description matches. http://www.rvonline.com/single-ad.as...SearchMethod=1

afrench45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #3
lbrachfe

It also has Howard Power steering which is not in the listing and that's an $8k option. I have it and love it. Coach is similiar to mine with 2 slides
lbrachfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:24 PM   #4
Ground Control

We are looking for another Newell like this one. Not sure if we are wanting go quite that high on price or not. The misses wants to stay around $175k for an early 2000's. We are not new to Newells and have owned three. We are looking for something with a couple of slides that can be used when we visit the states twice a year from Belize.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #5
Chester B. Stone, Jr.

About four months ago I purchased my 2001 thru Motorhomes of Texas. I cannot say enough good things about their superior service.
2001 Newell #579
tow a 2011 Honda Odyssey
1935 Mercedes 500K replica
Chester B. Stone, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:10 PM   #6
Ground Control

Chester - thanks for the offer. I will probably take you up on that call. We could fly into Texas instead of Miami and go take a peak at what those boys have. How flexable are they on dealing price. We have a commercial zoned piece of property closing in AZ next week and the last of our real estate worries there in the states. Momma is getting excited now about another Newell to go see the grandkids and the new greatgrandkid from coast to coast. She is working on our schedule on her laptop while I study away here. I love and miss this site!

Larry - The HPS is a huge plus for me too.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:33 PM   #7
larryweikart

Too bad we didn't know there was a Newell person in Corozal. We visited there last fall. Really enjoyed the trip. If you get to this part of the world, after you get your Newell, remember you have a Newellie in Mi. Good luck with your purchase.
1994 Newell #365 w/Corvette, 2002 streetrod 34 ford golf cart, 2009 Smart Car, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc, CAR & BOAT CRAZY! LOVE OUR NEWELL!
larryweikart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:07 PM   #8
Chester B. Stone, Jr.

Ground Control, Motorhomes of Texas have their own inventory and also sell on consignment. Yes, as in most buyer/seller situations, prices may or may not be negotiable. I negotiated for mine. The advantage to buying from Newell or a dealer is that you can get everything in working order before you close the deal. Not so with an individual seller.
2001 Newell #579
tow a 2011 Honda Odyssey
1935 Mercedes 500K replica
Chester B. Stone, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:42 AM   #9
Ground Control

We have been away from the forum for a few days taking care of our real estate deal and that was finished today. We are free from all of our Arizona properties. Hoorah! Now it will be Newell hunting. We received three contacts via PM and email from the site here and also a lead from the gang in admin. So off to California to check out two and then NM, TX and ?????? Wish us luck.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:03 PM   #10
Neweller

From my understanding this 2002 has been sold to a new owner who is a happy new Newell owner. Somebody got a nice one. My momma is now sad....................this one got away......

Bernie and Darcy, glad to hear you are ready to go on the hunt. Let me know where and how I can help. Leads are piling up.

Ken

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote