Kudos to Grohe - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-27-2010, 11:18 PM   #1
rheavn

Default Kudos to Grohe

My coach has the Grohe LadyLux galley faucet that is common from the 90s to present. It has a pull out handle that can spray or have a continuous flow. The rubber membrane that covers the on/off valve to operate the spray or continuous flow began disintegrating into a sticky goo. Knowing it was out of warranty I began looking for a source to purchased the membrane. All I could find was people selling the entire sprayer handle. I called Grohe and without question they sent me out a membrane which I received in 2 days at no cost. We always complain when we are treated poorly so when a company backs up their product I say KUDOS!

Old 08-28-2010, 02:38 AM   #2
tuga

Steve,

It is good to hear about Grohe backing up their product. Thanks for bringing that to everyone's attention.

A while back I did the same thing with Delta Faucets. I complained that my diverter nozzle on my kitchen sink leaked and they sent me a new one! No invoice - no proof of purchase - just a complaint! Another good company that backs up their product.
Coach #512
2005 Pilot
tuga is offline   Reply With Quote