Any members enjoy receiving phishing email scams? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-12-2013, 03:09 PM   #1
Neweller

Default Any members enjoy receiving phishing email scams?

[TABLE="align: left"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="align: left"]Got to love this BS, don't you? I always get these depending on what email they are coming in to. How many people actually fall for this stuff. I remember the old letters of days gone by and hearing people sending money to Nigeria and such, but these guys are all over the world doing this stuff by email. I should be a multi-billionair by now.

INTERNATIONAL POLICE AUTHORITY
JOHN F. KENNEDY RESIDENT AGENCY
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
Deferred inspections unit
American airlines - terminal nine
1st floor arrivals area - room 11-161
JFK international airport

We, office of the International Police Authority (IPA) hereby write to inform you that we stopped a courier personal by the name Mrs. Mary Bradshaw here at (John Kennedy International Airport) New York with a consignment box filled with cash valued at US$10,500,000:00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). In the course of our interview and investigation on the courier personal she said that the consignment box belongs to you and that she was sent by a Chris Benton to come deliver the consignment box to you not knowing that the content of the box is money.

Now, this courier lady is under detention and custody of the office of (IPA) security in JFK airport N.Y, and we cannot release her until we carry out our proper investigation on how this huge amount of money managed to be yours. So, in this regards you are to reassure and prove to us that the money you are about to receive is legal by sending us the Ownership Clearance Certificate showing that the money is not illegal. Note, that the Ownership Clearance Certificate must to be secured from the office of the Nigerian Senate President, because that is the only office that will issue you the original Ownership Clearance Certificate of this funds, this is because the fund originated from Nigeria.

You are advised to forward immediately the Ownership Clearance Certificate if you have it with you, but if you do not have it, we urge you to contact back the sender of Mary Bradshaw to help you secure the Award Ownership Certificate if at all you do not have it. Below is the contact information of the person that sent Mrs. Mary Cole as provided by her;

Name: Chris T. Benton
Email: chribenton@yahoo.com or chrisbenton@superposta.com
Phone: 0112348088034788

Furthermore, we are giving you only but 3 working business days to forward the requested Ownership Clearance Certificate. Please note that we shall get back to you after the 3 working business days, and if you don’t come up with the certificate we shall confiscate the funds into the government account then charge you for money laundering and smuggling of currencies as stipulated in the United States Patriot Act bill on money laundering related activities, signed into law (P.L.107-56) by President Bush on October 26, 2001 and the United Nations Chatter on money laundering., but if you forward the Ownership Clearance Certificate then we will release courier lady to come deliver to you your consignment box also gives you every back up on the money.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Yours Truly,

Agent Brian Duke

JOHN F. KENNEDY RESIDENT AGENCY
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION
JFK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
NEW YORK 11430 USA

CC: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
CC: CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (CIA)
CC: NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY (NSA)
CC: DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY (DHS)
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #2
Randy J

I have heard quite a few stories of people falling for these things. That must be why they keep doing it.

1991 Newell Coach
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

"If I lose today, I can look forward to winning tomorrow, and if I win today, I can expect to lose tomorrow. A sure thing is no fun.”

"Sometimes I pretend to be Normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me." lol!
Randy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:54 PM   #3
MrE

Boy, talk about getting things messed up! I told Chris that Mary was a dingbat and would never get the story straight. She was supposed to say it was a gambling debt owed to Randy, I have no idea how your name (Ken) came up. And the to top it off agent Duke is calling Mary by her maiden and married name.
1986 40' Dog House #86
0 hp 8V92 Allison HT740
Soon to be 500hp ISM with ZF 6 Speed
MrE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:56 PM   #4
speedingsport

SO tired of email scams, spamming and the like.
speedingsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:14 AM   #5
GringoPhil

Yep, Tired of all those phishing emails, Only wished that there was a way to opt out.

Phil
Old 03-13-2013, 01:03 AM   #6
Neweller

Winnings Notification From F.B.I

Anti-Terrorist and International Fraud Division.

Federal Bureau Of Investigation.

Fredonia, New York.

ATTN: BENEFICIARY

This is to officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you legally won the sum of $800,000.00 USD from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via a Certified Cashier's Check.

Normally, it will take up to 10 business days for an International Check to be cashed by your local bank. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the United States Of America so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $800,000.00 USD has been deposited with Bank Of America.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited at Bank Of America you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction whom is located in Lagos, Nigeria. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following -

(1) Deposit Fee's (Fee’s paid by the company for the deposit into an American Bank which is - Bank Of America)

(2) Cashier's Check Conversion Fee (Fee for converting the Wire Transfer payment into a Certified Cashier's Check)

The total amount for everything is $155.00 (One Hundred and fifty-US Dollars). We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $155.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited at Bank Of America and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the winner, therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge (Frank Williams) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME:Mr. Frank Williams

E-MAIL ADDRESS: mrfrankwilliamsw@aol.com

PHONE NUMBER: +22964779076

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE:

ZIP CODE:

DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

You will also be required to request Western Union details on how to send the required $155.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $800,000.00 USD via Certified Cashier's Check drawn from Bank Of America, also include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction: EA2948-910.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $155.00 ONLY to Mr. Frank Williams via information in which he shall send to you, if you do not receive your winning prize of $800,000.00 we shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of $3,000 which will be made PAYABLE ONLY to you (The Winner).

Please be informed that authorized signature which has been signed by the FBI Director- Robert Mueller has been sent to Mr. Frank Williams, so contact him and he will do his job fast.

FBI Director

I just received this one for the umpteenth time!

Robert Mueller.

NSB SEAL ABOVE

NOTE: In order to ensure your check gets delivered to you ASAP, you are advised to immediately contact Mr. Frank Williams via contact information provided above and make the required payment of $155.00 to information in which he shall provide to you.

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Old 03-13-2013, 01:04 AM   #7
Neweller

[TABLE="align: left"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="align: left"]This one came today too! lol

Congratulations!!! You have won the 2013 Coca cola In?t Lottery Promotion, winning amount US$1.5Million, to claim kindly email the below information to our Claim Agent Mr. Vu Sunchai: *Your Full Name: *Your Mailling Home address: *Your Direct Mobile Number: *Your Winning Code # (GLO-892-K70-0) to Mr. Vu Sunchai (Asian region office) Coca cola In?t Lottery Department Tel: +66 873317491 Email: v_sunchai@yahoo.co.th You are advised to quote your claims code (GLO-892-K70-0) in all correspondence. Once again, Congratulations!! Mr. Vu Sunchai </pre>[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

-Bob Marley
Old 03-13-2013, 05:52 PM   #8
FJGuard

Oh how I enjoy these!
FJGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:02 PM   #9
NewellCrazy

Here you go

Name:  phishing-scammer.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  7.3 KB