Refinishing Corian in the Coach - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Go Back   Luxury Coach Lifestyles > Technical Exchange > Interior Works
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Log in Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2007, 11:28 PM   #1
encantotom

Default Refinishing Corian in the Coach

Hi all,

Since my coach is 17 years old and the Corian is origninal I thought i would take a stab at freshining it up. I am in the process of doing it now, but the results so far are very very good. My corian is white and had some regular use scratches and dings in it. I called www.specialtytools.com and talked to their tech support guy and he was great. all you do is get the right special sanding disks for a random orbital sander and start at 100 grit and work your way up to whatever grit gives the sheen that you want and then use a special scotchbrite pad that uses hook and loop for the sander to buff and you are done!. i took the dinette top off and did it and it is very nice now. it took me about 30 minutes and some of that because i was experimenting. it took the scratches out and made it look like new! i did the bottom too because it was dirty from knees etc. very easy. Tom

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote