Hello Newell Owners - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2011, 03:47 AM   #1
RFeldes

Default Hello Newell Owners

I have been lurking for a while and decided to ask for an opinion from the "Experts" as a decision has been made. We, Debbie and I live in SW Louisiana and are natives. We have decided to liquidate after the ravaging all-be-it ass kicking by Hurricanes Rita and Ike in SW louisiana and seek a gentler, less earthshaking, flooding, and windy place to settle. Not looking to full time but take a break for a while and find a gentler place to settle with a more than occasional travel in the Newell. We will come back to find a 25lb sack of crawfish during season from time to time. lol. I am interested in the 40' unit in Texas with the Longhorn logo on the back, "that sucks", lol that was moved from Houston to http://www.legacycoachinc.com/Site/1...ssic_pics.html
It was on this site here for the longest time and E-Bay at 65k. Anyone have a leg up or history on this coach. I would appreciate input. Another question, if you don't mind, would this be your intro or a newer year as a starter. Please be honest about what you would do if you had a choice on the coaches and your past experiences as money is not a serious issue but the smart buy is for a "starter" as we have no experience. In advance thank you for allowing us to participate. I hope you understand what I am asking and that we look to your expertise as current Newell owners and by the way, I cook a bad-ass Gumbo and also look forward to meeting you all as you seem to be the kind of friendships we would enjoy. Thanks, Ralph and Debbie
RFeldes is offline   Reply With Quote