Engine(One side hotter than the other?) - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-23-2006, 04:51 AM   #1
Newell Attack

Default Engine(One side hotter than the other?)

Ok, here's one that has me stumped! DH came in off a run last night in our Newell that we just put the new 6V92TA in back in March , while dumping the holding tank I opened the engine compartment and was playing around checking things over! Well for some reason I reached in the compartment on the driver side and felt not cold but not hot air blowing from the squirrel cage blower on that side! I thought wow this things running cool! Well then just to see I stuck my hand under the blower on the otherside and it was boling hot! The temp guage is on the side blowing hot air, and it shows normal, but the otherside is blowing alot cooler! Has anyone ever experienced this? I've never noticed this before, but then again I'm not usually in the habit of just stick'n my hands in the engine compart ment feel'n temps unless I'm look'n for a known problem either

Jeff & Leann Shackly
Newell Attack is offline   Reply With Quote