Anyone thinking about Cool Paint work for Your Newell or Luxury Coach? - Page 2 - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-10-2021, 09:03 PM   #21
gracie

this is mainly for old school rides that dont have the clear coat, you know when you compounded your car or rv (the compound purpose was to take off a layer of paint so the old worry stuff is gone, yet anyone whos dont it enough ends up seeing primer)lol. But my point was to protect your rides colors coat the beast with wax and do NOT remove it. This is done before winter months to protect you ride from the street salt and its rust effects........just a lady trying to post her 2 cents in a mans world...or internet site...whatever

GK. I might not always be right BUT I'm Never Wrong.I think the universe is falling apart, because my legs thighs and butt don't seem as nice as they used to and I know it's not because I'm getting older so it's got to be the universe's problem so we got to fix the universe that's my opinion and my opinion should be Factor or something. sorry bad joke. We are lucky we can get old cuz, I've had too many friends and family who never made it.
gracie is offline   Reply With Quote