Newell Showcase - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-31-2013, 05:14 PM   #1
sopicki

Default Newell Showcase

Hi folks,

I've tried to post a few pictures of the Carole Ann on the Newell Showcase page using the following address: gallery@newellshowcase.com

I keep getting the e-mail back as undeliverable.

Any suggestions,

Thanks,

sopicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:35 PM   #2
Neweller

Hi Bob, I'll check into your request and see how Andy's website team is handling this now. When we had owned and ran the forum and other Newell related sites, we personally handled this stuff. Prior to that we had allowed owners to upload there own information but that soon got out of hand and became a big mess. I know about a year ago I had spoken with Andy over at Social Knowledge the current owners of the site regarding the gallery or showcase and he was thinking of bringing it back and tying it into the forum again, how we had it prior to building it's current own site. Kind of like the way Andy has things over at iRV2 Forum | - RV Forum Community and RV News. We had liked the stand alone site, but it does create some extra work, and the pay is not enough to buy one beer. lol..

I thought I would share some of this additional information with anyone reading, in-case they have suggestions for the suggestion box regarding any of the other Newell sites out there.

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 01:18 AM   #3
sopicki

Hey Ken,

I'll buy 'em a beer if they'll get back to you! Just curious where we were on this. I visited the iRV2 site today for the first time looking for info on Generac RV generators. Nice site too.

Bob
sopicki is offline   Reply With Quote