RV Toilet Paper Facts - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
Wanabe

Default RV Toilet Paper Facts

We are wondering about the type of toilet paper you use when rving. We have heard that you absolutely must buy RV toilet paper. Also heard that any 1 or 2 ply will be fine. And finally that you can check to see if the toilet paper you have is going to be okay by putting it in water & shaking it and if it more or less dissolves, it is okay.

And experiences either way?
Wanabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off