Happy Easter - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
folivier

Default Happy Easter

Cindy and I left on February 16 for our multi-year trip. We've been through Texas, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, and are now at Lake Powell Arizona until tomorrow when we head to Cottonwood for 3 weeks.
So far the trip has been everything I thought it would be, even more enjoyable actually. We've had a few problems to solve on the road, but nothing major.
The support from this forum has been great as always. It's really nice to be using the Newell for what it was designed to do.
I have a blog with pictures and trip updates at: http://finallynewellin.blogspot.com/
So I hope everyone enjoys Easter, we will in a couple weeks when our son and his family fly up to meet us.
Happy Easter!

1998 Newell 45' 2 slide #486
2004 Chevy Silverado Z71
2013 RZR 570LE

"You don't have a soul. You are a soul, you have a body." C.S.Lewis

https://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/...php?albumid=14
folivier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
chockwald

Happy Easter Forest and Cindy!! We are coming up on 2.5 months on the road, and the journey has exceeded our expectations. Like Forest we have had problems to overcome, but with the support of this forum we have gotten through all of them. We will be rolling the wheels again Tuesday up to the Kennedy Space Center to do the tour, and then on to St. Augustine for a day, or two, and then up to Savannah, GA for a few days. We have had a blast reacquainting with old friends here in Stuart, and have done a lot. Tomorrow we will go canoeing on the Loxahatchee River.

2002 Thunderbird Retro
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Cannondale F600
2 Terra Trike Tadpoles
Intense 5.5 mountain bike
ALBUM: https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=213
chockwald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #3
tuga

Wink

Forest,

Happy Easter to you and Cindy; I really envy you two enjoying Lake Powell. That is a really unique and scenic spot. We were there about 10 years ago and were very impressed. Hope you have many more miles of enjoyment on your trek.

Clarke,

Happy Easter to you and Elaine also; I don't know if either of you play golf or even like golf but if you do the Golf Hall of Fame is located in St. Augustine. Anyway, if you are interested in seeing it I think you would enjoy it. If you two are not into golf just skip over it. Karen really enjoyed the flea market area in St. Aug.

Glad to hear that your solar panels are working out for you. Florida certainly is the right place to test them out; plenty of sunshine in the sunshine state!
Coach #512
2005 Pilot
tuga is offline   Reply With Quote