Any Recommended Anti-Spotting Solution? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-13-2001, 03:50 PM   #1
Charlie Kokesh

Default Any Recommended Anti-Spotting Solution?

What Anti-Spotting Solution Can you recommend as an additive for the windshield washer solution to minimize spotting on the front windshields?

Charlie Kokesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2001, 03:14 PM   #2
TechTalk

We suggest you use any good grade of windshield washer solution available from an auto parts store.

Old 04-27-2005, 06:50 PM   #3
Neweller

Post Update: There is a professional solution out there by Wurth. It's called their "Windshied Wash Additive". The product also has antifreeze protection already added to the formula. It will provide frost protection down to -22°F. This product is really great for cold, snow-prone climates. Something to keep in mind is use a good glass sealent on your windows and cleaning later will come much easier.

Everything the Wurth company makes is first rate. I love using there auto body sealents, they can be brushed or sprayed for the factory look.

Ken
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:55 PM   #4
86loco

I mentioned this Wurth windshield wash additive to a buddy of mine that works exclusively on MB and he loves their products too. He went ahead and put some in my coach and I love it now too.

Thanks for your help Ken. This site is wonderful.
Old 05-15-2008, 03:39 PM   #5
Neweller

86loco, you are entirely welcomed! So glad you have joined this forum and please continue to participate with us. Take care and happy Newelling!

Ken

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Old 07-30-2012, 07:32 AM   #6
Neweller

Update #2: Another product that works really well and can probably be found more readily for the consumer is the P21S super concentrate "Windshield Wash Booster" to be added to your regular washer solution. This stuff is awesome for preventing smears from oily water splashed up on your windshield during nasty rainy weather. Making for much safer driving with a clear windshield. It only takes a dab added to the plain blue washer fluid to super charge it.

I've included a pic.[ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Ken

-Bob Marley