Check Out These Murphy Style Bunk Beds. - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-16-2013, 12:44 AM   #1
Neweller

Default Check Out These Murphy Style Bunk Beds.

I know there are a few luxury coach owners that have been talking about bunk beds or hide-a-way beds for their guest or kids etc... Well I suggest you check out these bunks that are Murphy style that can save a ton of room when not in use and create some comfy additional quarters when needed to turn that luxury motorcoach of yours into an ultra family condo on wheels.

This particular design was built for the home, but it wouldn't take much to make it work in a Newell, Wanderlodge, Foretravel, Bus Conversion or whatever type of luxury RV or motorhome you may own. This mounting system will work in most and you can build them to whatever size fits comfortably. I could see how something like this could be built fairly large with a slide-room in the out position. But either way with it up against an outside wall you could still have a descent size bunk.

[video=youtube;c7s8S2TsAPI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c7s8S2TsAPI[/video]

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:25 AM   #2
SharkRacing

Great concept adn design. Ken you seem like a real pratical guy.

2005 45' Quad Slide
Featherlite Enclosed

The rest is too long to list.
SharkRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #3
Randy J

I like it. Perfect for those wanting to have that extra bedding space.

1991 Newell Coach
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

"If I lose today, I can look forward to winning tomorrow, and if I win today, I can expect to lose tomorrow. A sure thing is no fun.”

"Sometimes I pretend to be Normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me." lol!
Randy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:01 AM   #4
Jack Fouts

This would look to be a very feasable application for a rv coach owner. If I had some grandchildren I would really consider this design.

When there is a need, lend a helping hand!
Jack Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote