Washington State Not Wasting Anytime Getting the Cannibis Smoking Pubs Opened! - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-10-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
Starvin Marvin

Default Washington State Not Wasting Anytime Getting the Cannibis Smoking Pubs Opened!

Here's the story on a guy that say's profits are down and even though he hasn't smoked pot since the 70's is all for raking in some dough with the new law that has already went into effect. Amsterdam here we come, without the crossing the Atlantic. Like Amsterdam: Washington bar owner lets patrons get stoned - U.S. News

Starvin Marvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:22 PM   #2
Raymond N Priscilla Miller

I feel for the guy when he said he would stay up at night trying to figure out how he would keep is bar open because his business was doing so bad. If it's now legal then he isn't doing anything wrong. The question at the bottom of the article asked -

Would you patronize a bar that allowed people to smoke pot? Yes or No

My answer would be yes. I have went into bar and grills where smoking cigarettes was allowed and I don't smoke. If I like the establishment then I will go in.