LCL - Newell Forum Administrative Changes Now Taking Place - Page 2 - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-04-2013, 12:36 AM   #21
Wheeler

Yes a BIG Thank you to Ken for starting this site and Andy for taking it over to continue the legacy of the Newell Coach online world.

Wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:42 AM   #22
Erika

Thank you to all the wonderful members of this forum who have been some of the kindest and sweetest people on a forum, that anyone could ask for. Some of you I've had the pleasure of helping out and I'm so thankful for the respect & love you have given us when running this forum. It isn't always easy and those of you who have been so good to me, I appreciate you all. I really do, your kind words make me smile.
I must admit I shed a few tears when I knew the site was officially under new ownership. (It's been quite a few years and I have grown to love many of you. ) Maybe, now I will have the chance to enjoy this forum as a posting member in public threads & topics, as I will no longer be an administrator.

The new owner and site admins are good at what they do as they're pioneers in online RV communities . They have my utter most respect as they know what it takes to run a successful forum. With the good and the bad. I believe with the current group of great people who frequent this site and those who visit every once in a while too, they'll be pleased. I know it's been my pleasure to help you here. Please continue to enjoy your beautiful luxury coaches and may you always have safe travels.

Hopefully, I'll get the opportunity to meet many of you on a more personal level, maybe at a future rally!

Erika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:02 PM   #23
77newell

Ken, Erika, all I can think of is "thank you very much". Your combination of passion, caring and expertise outstanding and a role model for us all.

Be well, do good and stay in touch

To the new kids on the block, the standard is high but seeing your other sites I'm sure you are up to it, be the best.
2007 civic toad
77newell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:00 PM   #24
stewart33

Sad news, hate to see you go. But I know it's good news too. Congratulations to both parties. I'll still be a dedicated member here.
stewart33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:16 PM   #25
MrE

Apparently my 606 posts makes me a new member? Tried to reply with a link and it won't show up until it's been reviewed by the new admins.
  • Due to abuse by spammers, new members are not allowed to send links in their private messages until they have become trusted members.
1986 40' Dog House #86
0 hp 8V92 Allison HT740
Soon to be 500hp ISM with ZF 6 Speed
MrE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:40 AM   #26
Janet H
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrE View Post
Apparently my 606 posts makes me a new member? Tried to reply with a link and it won't show up until it's been reviewed by the new admins.
  • Due to abuse by spammers, new members are not allowed to send links in their private messages until they have become trusted members.
I'm sorry about that - we installed a new bit of software to help combat spam and it stopped all links and most posts - I think we've got that sorted out now.
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:55 AM   #27
rellick

I noticed some weird stuff today, hopefully you have it sorted out, theres bound to be a few bugs
22' 350hp Jet Riverboat
79 Ford F250 4x4
Many others to list
rellick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:01 AM   #28
Janet H
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellick View Post
I noticed some weird stuff today, hopefully you have it sorted out, theres bound to be a few bugs
We're working on it and I appreciate your patience. Feel free to shoot me a message if you see issues or have concerns and we'll try to get some resolution.
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:39 PM   #29
chockwald

The "bug" for me that I was temporarily banned for life....lol.....BUT Andy fixed it pretty quickly. I know I'm a trouble maker sometimes, but I never expected to get banned......thank you Andy for your efforts to update the site.

2002 Thunderbird Retro
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Cannondale F600
2 Terra Trike Tadpoles
Intense 5.5 mountain bike
ALBUM: https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=213
chockwald is offline   Reply With Quote