Went and saw a picture show today Total Recall - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
1993Newell

Thumbs up Went and saw a picture show today Total Recall

We like our movies and decided we'd go to a picture show today. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea? It was PACKED!

It's good entertainment for the better half and I to get out of the coach every once in a great while. Melba teased she'd be in theater 8 watching "Magic Mike" I didn't have a clue what this film was about I was thinking it was a basketball film? (Magic and Mike?, you'd think basketball right?") Then I saw a large crowd of young ladies heading into the theater and relized it couldn't be about basketball.

All joking aside we went to see the new "Total Recall". Others may have seen the orginal with Arnold that came out a few years back. We enjoyed the show and it was actioned packed! The special effects these days always blow me away and keep me in awe.

We had a great labor day weekend. Just the two of us but in the years past we would have been with family having a BBQ. The park we're in is full but quite a few have already headed out. I'm sure by tomorrow we'll have the place to ourselves again.

Just need to remember it's too crowded on a holiday weekend! We think we'll stick to the coach during the weekends/holidays and venture out during the week when all the kids are in school! Because that's what us retired old farts like to do!

What did you do this Labor day weekend?

1993 Newell Coach Motorhome
1993Newell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:28 AM   #2
bigcatwally

Ed and Melba - Good ya'll had a good time at the movie. Haven't seen it yet. Sadly, I'm not to keen on the idea of going to the theater here in Colorado. I can tell you we did the family BBQ thing and I as usual ate way to darn much! At this rate I might have to invest in one of those waist extenders!

1979 Classic Newell Coach
1967 Ford Mustang
1969 Chevrolet El Camino SS
bigcatwally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:39 PM   #3
Hugo

Wally, I know how you feel! We had way to much food this past weekend. But it was spent with many generations of family, friends and when we all get together it's good food, wine and most of all a good time!