we have a dream - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
frenchdreamer

Red face we have a dream

Hello to all of you. Cathy and me (philippe) are a French couple (sorry for my english) and we consider to buy a Newell this summer (may be a 2003 or 2004 model). We had already travel in your country several times and we like it so much that we want to travel round USA for the next 5 or 6 years. We want to buy a Newell because it seems that they are the best motorhome in USA. And we love their "look".
We own an RV in France, a very nice one for european but not as nice as a Newell and much more smallier ( 12.000 lbs, 28 feet).
So we dream about your Newells RV and hope to reach your country this summer, travelling all around USA, meeting some of you (if you do not care about garlic....I am kidding).
Sincerly frendly.
Philippe and Cathy.
PS: I post another message because I have a lot of questions about RV in USA, if you could help us to prepare this big change in our life, it should be great. Thank you by advance.
frenchdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote