Coach #530 Has A New Owner - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2010, 12:27 AM   #1
RussWhite

Default Coach #530 Has A New Owner

Hi Folks - My name is Russ White and I just purchased #530 in Phoenix AZ. A big thank you to Tom and Darlene McCloud, for their exptertise and hospatality. The experience was totally enjoyable ( well maybe the red eye back wasn't ) with all inspections and tests going very well. I had to leave it behind, but will return in June to drive back "home" to Tennessee. The coach is it for a big chance as it will no longer enjoy most days in covered comfort, trading that for fulltime living and tree sap and bird poop. It will get good care and things that don't work will get fixed. I'm a retired EE and snowbird now between Tennessee and the Keys of Florida. I may have to add in a little more traveling as the ride seems very nice. My wonderful home fore the last 10 years has been a Holiday Rambler Imperial which will move on hopefully to proivde the next person with as much comfort and reliability as I have enjoyed.
530 was driven by a professional driver for the past 5 years, so many of the questions I would have expected the owner to answer got nothing but a shrug and maybe a call to the driver for an answer. I'll figure it all out along the way, but sure plan on getting the help of this group when I get stuck. I hope to stop at Miami on the way east and see what that is all about. RussClick image for larger version

Name:	DSC01711 (Large).jpg
Views:	153
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	696

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01744 (Large).jpg
Views:	131
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	697
RussWhite is offline   Reply With Quote