New to forum - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-15-2020, 04:16 PM   #1
traccan555

Default New to forum

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd say hello from Nova Scotia. I am on a search for a well-maintained coach that's looking for a new owner- likely Newell, but also open to a great Prevost conversion. Since the corona situation, and the border closure that is likely to last some time now, I am changing my priorities from a coach that puts an emphasis on driveability to one that is really focused on liveability- not that you can't have both, but it is not a time to be putting 50,000 miles on a year right now, at least not for me.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm always happy to take advice. The coach will primarily only have me in it, occasionally one other family member or friend, but there is no need for sleeping space for more than a couple. I would find a 40' non-slide plenty room.

Cheers,
Colin
traccan555 is offline   Reply With Quote