Million Dollar Loss of City Bus After San Francisco Giant Fans Damage it? C'mon! - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Go Back   Luxury Coach Lifestyles > Coach Talk! > Off-Topic Discussions & Humor
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log in Click Here to Login

Old 10-31-2012, 12:28 AM   #1
Neweller

Default Million Dollar Loss of City Bus After San Francisco Giant Fans Damage it? C'mon!

The moron will surely pay after they catch him for starting a celebration looting and stampede! Somebody caught fire to it as well. The city of SF claim they paid $700,000 for the bus and recently just did a $300,000 upgrade to it. So, the claim is a loss of 1 million supposedly. Great Fans! that did this... Hard to believe a bus cost that much though. Imagine how nice of a luxury coach you could obtain for that same amount.

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
Cheri Smith

Wow! That's crazy! People are are getting out of hand. Who would call these types of people fans? That's no fan! A fan loves their team win or loose. Where they celebrating because they won or mad because their team lost? I agree there Ken that does seem like a lot of money for a bus. I wonder what kind of upgrades were done to it?

1979 Newell Classic
Cheri Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #3
Oreo

36 people were arrested in the celebrations and 23 for felonies.
Oreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:18 PM   #4
bigcatwally

People are getting more and more crazy! Every time I hear of news like this it makes me sick. Who taught these people to be fools?

1979 Classic Newell Coach
1967 Ford Mustang
1969 Chevrolet El Camino SS
bigcatwally is offline   Reply With Quote