Aqua Hot Annual servicing ? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-10-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
Newellin Thunder

Default Aqua Hot Annual servicing ?

I guess it's time for our annual aqua hot service. Can I accomplish this myself?

2005 Newell Thunder
Shakin the open road!
Newellin Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:25 PM   #2
mnhoff

Default aqua hot

Sounds like your fuel nozzle is becoming clogged up. Just goggle Aqua hot fuel nozzle and you should find some info to replace it yourself. I found it quite easy. If you happen to be near Yuma Az there is a excellant service man there. You can PM me.

1995 Newell Coach #372
mnhoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:30 PM   #3
NewellCrazy

mnhoff is correct, Annual maint consists of a new nozzle and fuel filter. If it sat for a while the nozzle is probably clogged, time to replace. Can you do it? Yes you can, Go slow be careful follow the directions that you can find in the Aquahot company website. Be careful not to pinc any wires when putting the burner head back in, and you will be ok. Normal service about $150 if you can find a GOOD tech, you may want a watch a service once.

After service it should burn hot, clean and odor free. You will love it. Neglect is the worse enemy of the system

If Ain't a Newell, It Ain't Wurt Oonin!
NewellCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:21 PM   #4
Newellin Thunder

Thanks all for your help, I'm preping to service our aqua hot now. Will let everyone know how it goes.

Thanks again,

Newellin Thunder

2005 Newell Thunder
Shakin the open road!
Newellin Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote