How about a nice 1958 GMC 4104 Luxury Coach? With a Little Retro-Flair! - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-22-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Neweller

Default How about a nice 1958 GMC 4104 Luxury Coach? With a Little Retro-Flair!

I was really inspired by this classic 35 foot 1958 GMC bus-conversion. The converter did a great job making a gem out of this one. What it does for me, is shows what a person can do no matter what age a coach is. Any age of luxury coach can create awesome ownership and enjoyment.

Getting creative is cool.....................

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:28 AM   #2
86loco

That one is a little beauty. If someone wanted a '35 foot unit, this one could be nice. I wonder how that front bumper would fit on a older Newell?

Old 11-23-2012, 02:01 PM   #3
Neweller

Brady, my hope is that we can keep the inspiration going with the older Newell's like people do with an older bus-conversion. Instead of letting them die and go away like I have noticed with a few. Why should an older bus-conversion still be valuable and not a Newell. Newell's in relation or comparability to a bus-conversions have been pretty much the same over the years. In fact Newell's will become a rarer commodity then any bus, that has been converted. Especially with the lowest numbers now being produced since the company's early days.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:53 PM   #4
speedingsport

I think it's a great idea to keep those inspired who own older coaches that you can fix them up and keep them going. And at the same time keep them looking good. We have a few here who have had some beautiful paint jobs. I'd love to see the interiors of those members who have also done updates.

For a 1958 that coach looks good compared to many new RVs.
speedingsport is offline   Reply With Quote