What is a '76 Classic worth with an engine problem? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Go Back   Luxury Coach Lifestyles > Technical Exchange > General Technical Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Log in Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2006, 10:12 PM   #1
Wannabe

Default What is a '76 Classic worth with an engine problem?

I do not presently own a Newell but have heard they are a great coach no matter what the year. I am currently eye balling one at a auction that looks real clean with a V555 engine appears not to be running. I am trying to get an idea of its value? If the motor needs major repairs, is it worth putting money into the coach or that particular engine? The coach is located about 1400 miles away from where I am and I recently had my son who lives near the area of the coach go by and check it out, after my sons inspection he stated that he thought it would be a dynamite coach with some cosmetic upgrades and maybe repaint the existing stripes. The coach is full of extras seems to be in overall great condition.

Looking for opinions, please please!

Paul
Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote