Hello just joined from Dallas,Tx - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-05-2013, 04:20 AM   #1
Yachtnutz

Default Hello just joined from Dallas,Tx

Hello everyone I just joined My wife and I are about to come into a very large sum of money, and we are looking at Motorcoaches. We are looking at Newell, Newmar, Millienium, Foretravel and Prevost. We are going to take our time and get the right Coach for us. We are going to plan a trip up to our Neighbors just to the north of us. I really like the looks of the Newell can anyone tell me more about them.

Thank you
John

Yachtnutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 11:48 PM   #2
larryweikart

Very simple John: You can look til you're blue in the face, but you can't do better than a Newell. The product is second to none and the after market 24/7 service is unsurpassed! Not really prejudiced, just well educated and experienced. Do yourself a big favor and go to Miami, Oklahoma and meet the folks behind the product and take the tour. Good Luck in your quest.

1994 Newell #365 w/Corvette, 2002 streetrod 34 ford golf cart, 2009 Smart Car, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc, CAR & BOAT CRAZY! LOVE OUR NEWELL!
larryweikart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:05 AM   #3
Ron Skeen

Welcome John & Wife,

I met a salesman at the Marathon Dealership in Dallas and I thought that what I wanted. I was trying to buy something in my price range so he was trying to find me a Prevost trade in. I looked at about 3 different coach at the Dallas and FL locations. In the waiting process I went by the Newell Factory and then I was sold on a Newell only. The saleman tought that they would be trading for a Newell and I was willing to wait. That got a 89 classic on a trade and I bought the coach site unseen from pictures only. I pick the coach up in Little Rock before it every got to the Dallas lot. I drove the 89 coach for 4 years and bought a 96 in 2005 which I still have today. I have now purchase a 04 and have both coaches now. The Newell 24/7 service is the best you can have. The coaches are fantastic and the service department is second to none. When I quit driving Newell I will be out of motor homes. I have friends and have driven Prevosts, Birds, and Foretravel and the Newell is the best fit for me and the service is the icing on the cake. LOOK AND YOU WILL FIND!
1996 Newell 45' #422
2004 Newell 45'8" #689
60 Series Detriot
Yellow Dodge Truck
Ron Skeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 01:48 PM   #4
Yachts

On my third newell.. 99 double slide, and for the service alone I wouldn't trade it for a newer prevost with more slides..
Yachts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:16 PM   #5
Yachtnutz

The Wife and I are thinking about go up to OK to the Newell factory and look around tomorrow Morning !
Yachtnutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:00 AM   #6
folivier

We pulled in today. Stop by and say hi tomorrow.

1998 Newell 45' 2 slide #486
2004 Chevy Silverado Z71
2013 RZR 570LE

"You don't have a soul. You are a soul, you have a body." C.S.Lewis

https://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/...php?albumid=14
folivier is offline   Reply With Quote