Do Newell RV's have any slide-out issue's to be concerned about? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-09-2012, 06:00 PM   #1
Chipper

Default Do Newell RV's have any slide-out issue's to be concerned about?

The wife and I have been struggling with the thought of going with slide-out's ever again. This has kept our hunt for our next luxury coach down to a minimum. We have concerns with some of the older Newell's in regards to certain features or creatures that appear to only be on newer models and most of these have slides. I guess my question here is what kind of problems have other owners run into with their slide units? I know all slides have some kind of problems to eventually deal with. Our past coach had gear problems and alignment issues. It was just downright ugly, besides being costly.

As always I appreciate all the help around here. Hopefully I'm not asking too many questions?

Old 11-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #2
CAPTWatson

Chip good question! I had some concerns about slides myself.

CAPTWatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:54 AM   #3
Derek Knight

If anyone who has slides have something to comment and share about their slides that would be great. I would like to know also.
Derek Knight is offline   Reply With Quote