PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying life from a stressful career!

Barry Winters
08-14-2012, 05:47 PM
We are the Winters and not because we enjoy winter weather either. I hate winter so much I thought of changing my name to summer or spring.lol!We have cashed out everything and decided to take the show on the road for ourselves this time.

Cool site here! Hopefully we can find some things in common with others here as there is a lot of techy stuff and that's not my gig and never has been. Please don't crush me for that statement.

Randy J
08-14-2012, 10:18 PM
Hey Barry! Good to have you. We are new full-timers. We've found this forum to be very helpful so far!

Neweller
08-15-2012, 01:24 AM
Barry, we are so glad you found us and have come on to share about life on the road. Glad you like the site and hopefully we can find and share many things in common. A lot of members and readers on here don't get into the tech stuff either, your in good hands. Thanks for introducing yourself and look forward to meeting you someday.

Ken

Newell Tank
08-15-2012, 02:48 AM
Mr. Barry Winters, you have joined a great group of folks and I know you will feel welcomed here. Hope your enjoying your travels as much as we do. Don't blame you on the winter thing. We are visiting Alaska because it's summer.