PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2005 Jeep Liberty 4x4 TOAD

folivier
09-21-2012, 02:58 PM
I'm selling my 2005 Jeep Liberty 4x4 toad with 75000 miles, silver, v6 gas, skid plates, AT tires with about 6000 miles, has Demco tow brackets and Ready Brake setup (only cable, not surge adapter on tow bar).
I'm asking $8500 OBO
I also have a Demco Aluminator towbar that I may sell for $250. It is in Arizona so I would have to ship that when I get out west.

Or if someone has a Chevy/GMC 4x4 extended cab to trade or a Polaris RZR to trade I'll consider that.

The Jeep is in Thibodaux, LA now but may be in Arizona in a month or so. PM me or reply to this for more info.

folivier
09-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Gone! traded it.

Neweller
09-26-2012, 11:05 PM
That is fantastic! Good for you Forest, that didn't take long. In this economy you have to jump when you get a good bite. I have several things for sale and have missed the boat on some buyers/traders. I love to trade but not a lot of folks now days understand the concept worth beans.

folivier
09-26-2012, 11:14 PM
I was hoping to sell it to another RV'er since it was set up to tow. But had no bites and found the truck I wanted, we negotiated and I'm happy.
Now I have something to carry a RZR in. Think I'm gonna rent one a couple times before I buy though.

Neweller
09-26-2012, 11:38 PM
That's cool! Yeah, renting a RZR is the best way to go like anything else regarding toys. You may find a different size, model or brand best suits your needs. I was ready to snag a deal the other day on one, but have since backed off for the moment. All of a sudden there are like twenty lightly used ones for sale in my area. So this time of year there seems to be a surplus of deals. I don't know it is because the summer playing is ending or some folks are advertising to the hunting crowd on the more tame ones? I have just never seen so many available at good prices.