PDA

View Full Version : 1996 45 ft Newell 450 Coach • Satellite System • Surround • Washer & Dryer

NewellCrazy
12-04-2012, 10:17 PM
1996 45 ft Newell 450 Coach • Satellite System • Surround • Washer & Dryer For Sale On Ebay

1996 45 ft Newell 450 Coach

3035 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996-45-ft-Newell-450-Coach-Satellite-System-Surround-Washer-Dryer-/170946598073?pt=RVs_Campers&hash=item27cd3614b9)30333034

Neweller
12-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Looks like a nice coach. I can see where they did there little touch ups here and there. I purchased my first coach from Paul Davis (a partner at Mr. Olivers) almost ten years ago off ebay. When I first seen the coach I was in so much awe that I overlooked some critical areas and afterwards felt like I got ripped off. Mr. Olivers sells at reasonable prices, but I would go over the unit with a fine tooth comb. They do take a lot of great photo's and that is a plus. I would look over areas that you may not think are necessary, like frame, wall areas prone to rot, get oil samples from original oil if possible, check tire dates, the refrigerator could be getting close to its end of life (looks like an Amana), check all HVAC thoroughly, seals and seams, brakes, all hoses and lines, generator and and so on... Paul Davis comes across as a very nice guy and his employee even took us fishing, we enjoyed the adventure in buying from them, just not the deal on the coach afterwards. I've learned a lot since then. Mr. Olivers has many happy customers, there will always be a few that end up on the unlucky end like me.

I was wondering about the check-off board in one of the basement bays having writing on it like it may have came from Newell Coach factory. More than likely it was a trade-in at Newell and wholesaled off to Mr. Olivers, mine was.

He usually has quite a bit of surplus couches and chairs in the semi trailers on the lot and I would tell him to let you pick something to replace the missing chairs out of this '96 coach.

Just my 2 cents of rambling for what it's worth.

express1
12-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Almost the same as my coach. Except raised roof. Old style dash, Plumbing fixtures, No swivel chair, not sure what that water heater is about, old lead house batteries, crap for electronics, sure the Sat. is not HD inmotion, the Tv's are not even HD. Tire age? Genney has a few, maybe double my hours. Paint job looks nice, glass looks good, missing outdoor cooktop. But all in all for 15k more you could have mine.....:thumbsup: