PDA

View Full Version : Is the factory sales out to lunch or what?

SHELBYONE
05-01-2013, 05:51 PM
We have been waiting for a call back from the factory after two calls to the sales department to no avail. I guess it's time to fly out east and talk to the Boys at Featherlite.:( Customer service, oh fooey!

NewellCrazy
05-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Sorry to hear your having trouble contacting the factory. Normally Newell Customer Service is top notch.

ccjohnson
05-01-2013, 06:22 PM
Try having one of the guys in Service Department get you to sales.

Neweller
05-01-2013, 07:49 PM
I have a call into the factory as well and I was told Monday that most everyone from sales is gone down to the rally in Texas. Maybe they took a bunch of the used Newell's down there hoping to sell them. It's a pretty short trip from Miami, OK.

lovemynewell
05-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Sorry to hear you can't reach any one. I was just at the factory and the offices are a little sparse but they will follow up if you can be a little more patient. Obviously not the best week for making contact. Normally between the six sales guys they cover the calls pretty well.

speedingsport
05-02-2013, 04:14 AM
They're all enjoying themselves at the Newell rally. ;)

Chester B. Stone, Jr.
05-02-2013, 04:07 PM
I recently experienced outstanding service from Chuck Clark in parts. I left a voice message that I needed to replace the condenser motor for my basement a/c. Early the next morning, I had a voice message on my phone from Chuck who had already located a substitute replacement and where to get it. That kind of service makes owning a Newell special.