PDA

View Full Version : 1971 Newell Coach Value

The Newell
08-10-2006, 08:31 PM
Hey everyone,

I saw a 1971 Newell Coach on ebay and was debating about bidding on it to add to my collection of motorhomes. I am a newell fanatic but how do I put a value on a very clean looking newell classic? What would you say the value is?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Newell-Private-Coach_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50056QQihZ007QQit emZ170015518343QQrdZ1

fulltiming
08-12-2006, 01:32 AM
Best I can suggest is to search the web for other units and see where they are priced and stay below that level, particularly if they have been advertised for some time without selling. However, the oldest Newell I have seen advertised lately is a 1974 on chooseyouritem.com.

Erika
08-21-2006, 05:23 PM
I think with enough participation on this site we will help establish better values on used Newell Coach's. Since Newell Coach does not sell enough volume (being that they are a custom builder) for sources like NADA to help, this is where owner/buyer/seller input will come in handy.

Admin

fulltiming
08-21-2006, 06:19 PM
A database on this site that would give clues to resale values would be a valuable addition. If those that purchased (or sold) a Newell could list the year, size and selling/purchase price and date of sale (month and year) it would be a terrific help to those looking for buy or sell a Newell.

Another database of those Newell's listed for sale with the year, size, asking price and when it was advertised would be very useful but not as useful since some of these units are overpriced and remain for sale literally for years.