For those of you who don't know, we have a very special built-in feature, ready to function here in the forum which allows a member to build a full fledged photo album/gallery with all kinds of bells and whistles.
All you have to do it be logged in and click on the "Quick Links" menu on the blue task bar above scroll down to the networking section and click on "Pictures & Albums" and go for it.
I'm surprised members are not taking advantage of this. We have made reference to it in the past after we incorporated it into the forum. You can build a profile just like people do on places like "myspace" and such.
If people are having problems, they can contact any of us in admin. We are thinking about adding a video tutorial.
How to Create Member Photo Albums. There are 2 different ways to create your Member Photo Albums on the forum.
The first way goes like this:
1. Log into the forum
2. Click on the User CP button which is next to the Home Page button at the top of the forum.
3. Scroll down to Networking Tab.
4. Click on Pictures and Albums.
5. Create your Photo Albums and your done
The other way to create Photo Albums can be done this way.
1. Log into the Forum
2. Click on the Quick Links Drop Down at the top right of the Forum next to the log out button.
3. Select The Pictures and Albums under the Networking Tab and then press the Create Album button and your ready to upload your pictures.