tow lights for Chevy Silverado? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-27-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
folivier

Default tow lights for Chevy Silverado?

Just picked up a 2004 truck, ordered the baseplates, now what is the best way to set up lights?
On my jeep I added a bulb in the light housing and ran wires through the frame, that worked pretty good.
Magnetic lights?
Something like these glued on the bumper? 2 - LED 15" Slimline Trailer Stop Turn Tail Lights, Red Truck RV Strip 11 LED | eBay

Later on I'll probably carry a RZR in the back with the tailgate down so need to keep that in mind when I add lights.

1998 Newell 45' 2 slide #486
2004 Chevy Silverado Z71
2013 RZR 570LE

"You don't have a soul. You are a soul, you have a body." C.S.Lewis

https://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/...php?albumid=14
folivier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #2
Jack Fouts

Running two of those could work but don't think they will stay just glueing them. I know there are some good adhesives out there. I would think if you want to run a pair of those little lights your going to have drill a hole for the wires and a couple of small ones to screw them on. With that said I think it could work work for you. Do you have a painted or chrome rear bumper?

When there is a need, lend a helping hand!
Jack Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:01 PM   #3
Neweller

Ran across these wireless ones from what looks like a newer company entering the field of wireless technology. Definitely more money than your ebay ones. Just depends on what your after.

To check them out, go here:
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote